Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Howdy and Happy Hollowen

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mike2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I guess my life has been leading up to this... I am Mike (no Kiddin") and I live on the Wrong Coast..at least when it comes to being a SD fan. I have also "wasted" many years worshipping false bands. There are many. Anyway if it were not for XM I may not of ever heard of SD!!!??? So I listen to my 2 SD CDs on my broken down Chevtolet player. Hope to learn more about the band and maybe get to see them. Cya
    Mike2

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Two-bagz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Mike2.... Sounds like an AA meeting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •